Woolacombe B&B – Surf View Guesthouse
With its enviable location on the coast of North Devon, the beautiful seaside resort of Woolacombe is hugely popular amongst holidaymakers in the UK. With its stunning and spotless award-winning beach, its dramatic landscapes, the fascinating wildlife, and a host of attractions, it is little wonder that this has become a firm favourite amongst those looking for a relaxing seaside holiday.
At the family run Surf View Guest House, guests will be able to enjoy all of these wonderful Woolacombe attractions from a comfortable and conveniently located base. This is a family run Woolacombe B&B where all guests get to enjoy a friendly welcome as well as total comfort combined with a relaxed ambiance.
Located in a prime spot with breathtaking views over the Blue Flag beach, our Woolacombe guest house provides visitors with everything they need to enjoy the perfect seaside break in North Devon. Nestled in stunning surroundings and offering easy access to a host of attractions and facilities, this is the perfect accommodation choice for individuals, couples and families.
Guest house facilities
Those staying at our Woolacombe Bed & Breakfast will be able to select from our varied menu, including of course the traditional hearty English breakfast or lighter options if preferred. We also cater for Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten free diets. The property offers free wireless internet, so guests can bring along and use their laptops and other internet enabled devices. There is also free private parking and a beautiful garden area in which to relax.
The extremely competitive pricing means that visitors to this part of North Devon will also be able to benefit from great value for money without compromising on service, quality or comfort.
- At Surf View Guest House and B&B, we serve a hearty traditional breakfast, or if you would prefer, a lighter one.
- All our rooms are en-suite, together with hospitality tray, hairdryer, flat-screen TV, a silent fridge, Iron & ironing board
- FREE wireless internet for guests using their own internet enabled devices
- 10 to 15 minute walk to Woolacombe's blue flag beach and is accessed through the fields and lovely Devon countryside (or 3 mins by car)
- Guests have private off-road parking and use of the gardens
- For water-sport enthusiasts, we provide storage and drying facilities
- Located close to the Woolacombe Riding Stables, and adjacent to 'The Woolacombe Sands Holiday Park'
- Bar meals are available in the park between 6.00pm and 9.00pm, and use of the parks facilities upon purchase of a club pass, valid for the duration of your stay at Surf View
- We are a non-smoking establishment (you are able to smoke in the grounds)
- Sorry, we do not accept pets